These can be eaten hot or cold. They are also in my breakfast recipes with smashed avocado.
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 2 fresh corn on the cob, kernels removed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ¾ Cup Gluten Free self-raising flour
- 125g Haloumi, grated
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Pinch black pepper
- ¼ Cup coconut oil
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients (not coconut oil) with a fork.
- Heat a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Add coconut oil and wait until it’s hot and bubbly.
- Using a large spoon, scoop heaped tablespoon sizes of the mixture into the hot oil and flatten it out a little.
- Allow to cook for 3-4 minutes or until the bottom is nice and golden.
- Using an egg flip, turn the fritters over and cook on the other side for 3-4 minutes or until nice and golden. Make sure u flatten it out when you flip it over.
- Once cooked, remove from the pan and sit them on a clean plate. You may need to do 2 batches in the frying pan to finish all of the mixture. In the meantime, cover the cooked fritters on the plate with some foil.
- Serve with a salad.