Gluten, dairy, nut and egg free
- 1 x 250g packet rice noodles
- 1 cucumber, sliced in half lengthways and then sliced
- 4 green shallots
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- ½ Oak leaf lettuce, shredded
- 12 cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 12 snow peas, sliced
- ½ Cup coriander, chopped
- ½ Cup mint, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 long red chilli finely diced
- 2 ½ Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 2 Tbsp. fish sauce
- 3 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. gluten free soy sauce
- Cook noodles as per packet instructions. Rinse with cold water to cool them down and allow them to sit and cool fully while you prepare the vegetables.
- Lay the lettuce on the bottom of a large glass or ceramic bowl. Place the noodles on the lettuce.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and herbs on top of the noodles. Pour the dressing over the top and give all the ingredients a light toss to coat it all in the dressing.
- Serve by itself or you can add it to some meat if you like.
If you would like to know how to assist your family’s health, click on the link below
Feel free to stalk me or message me on Facebook for me health and wellness tips for the family.