For a quick and easy clean of your toilet without the nasty chemicals, these are so quick and easy to make.
- 1¼ Cups bi-carb soda
- ½ Cup citric acid
- 2½ Tbsp. pure Castille soap
- 10 drops doterra On Guard essential oil ON GUARD ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND
- 10 drops doterra lemon essential oil LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- In a large glass bowl, mix the bi-carb soda and citric acid until combined.
- Gently stir in the castle soap and essential oils until the mixture is well combined and wet. Don’t stir too much or the bicarb and citric acid will expand too much.
- Spoon the mixture into an ice cube tray so each hole is half full. Press down firmly.
- The mixture may start to rise a bit so make sure you push it firmly back down (you can leave a book or something on the top of the tray.
- Allow to dry for about 4 hours.
- Push them out of the mould and store in a container.
- To use just pop one in there toilet when you start cleaning the bathroom. Allow it to dissolve and start scrubbing.
If you would like to know how to get the amazing and pure doTERRA essential oils, click the link below and go to join and save for receive 25% off retail prices.
Please feel free to connect with me on Facebook for more handy household information