Why do I use dóTERRA Essential oils?
Because they are the best of course. There is a reason why the company has rapidly grown in the last 2 years. You can’t beat the product and anyone that tries to tell you otherwise has either never used them or hasn’t been educated on them. I can’t go past the purity, efficiency, the fact that you can ingest them and third party testing of dóTERRA’s oils, not to mention the amazing ethics of the company.
How do we use Tea Tree (Melaleuca) essential oils in our house?
- Teat tree is down for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- Promotes healthy immune function.
- It protects against environmental and seasonal threats.
- For occasional skin irritations, apply 1 to 2 drops to affected areas.
- Add 1 or 2 drops Tea Tree with a facial cleanser or moisturiser for added cleansing properties.
- Apply to the skin after shaving.
- Add a few drops of Tea Tree to a spray bottle with water and use on surfaces to protect against environmental threats.
- Apply to bottoms of feet and inside shoes for a refresher
- Tea Tree promotes a healthy and clean looking scalp.
- Diffuse to cleanse and purify the air.
- Supports healthy joint function and soothes body soreness after exercise.
- It may support healthy cellular function.
- Supports feelings of open airways and easy breathing.
- Helps support gastrointestinal health.
If you would like to assist your family’s health and wellbeing with these amazing essential oils, click the link below and go to join and save to receive 25% off retail.
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook for more family health and wellness tips
If you would like to know more you can message me on facebook or email me firstname.lastname@example.org