Gluten, egg and dairy free
- 1½ cup shredded coconut
- ¹⁄³ cup pepitas
- ¹⁄³ cup sunflower seeds
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp. raw honey
- 3 Tbsp. natural peanut butter (you can use Tahini if you want to make it nut free)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease and line a small square slice tin.
- In a food processor, blend coconut and seeds until fine but still a bit of texture.
- In a small saucepan heat honey, oil and peanut butter on low heat, continuously whisking until bubbly and thick.
- Add the oil mixture into the coconut and seeds and blend until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into lined tray and spread out evenly, pressing down firmly.
- Cook in preheated oven for 5 minutes just to combine and melt all ingredients together. It will go a very light golden colour.
- Cool completely and place in fridge to set for at least 30 minutes.
- Slice into small pieces with a sharp knife.
If you have made this recipe I would love to hear from you or see a photo of it so I can add it to my blog. Please share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too.
If you would like to know how to support your family’s health and wellbeing, click the link below and go to join and save.
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips.