Gluten free, dairy free, egg free
- 15 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 3/4 Cup pecans
- 1/4 Cup pepitas
- 1/4 Cup coconut
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp. Cacao
- 3-4Tbsp. boiling water
- Put dates in a glass bowl and pour the boiling water over them. Allow to soak while you complete the next steps.
- Grease and line a small, square cake tin.
- In a food processor, add pecans and pepitas and quickly give a rough blend.
- Add coconut and chia and give another blend. Don’t blend too much if you want some nice little chunky bits in your slice.
- Pour in dates (water included), and then cocao. Blend until all ingredients are incorporated and have formed a smooth mixture.
- Pour into the tin. Using damp hands spread out evenly pushing the mixture to the edges.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Cut into squares and enjoy…