You wont be able to have just one piece of this. Packed full of fibre.
Vegan and gluten free.
Sesame seeds and tahini strengthen the central nervous system while providing amino acids such as tyrosine and lysine in highly bioavailable trace forms that easily enter and uptake into the thyroid to improve the gland’s function and suppress invaders to the body (Medical Medium)
- 1 Cup raw cashews
- 1 Cup raw walnuts
- 1 Cup coconut (you can use desiccated or shredded)
- 2 Cups dates, pitted and finely chopped
- ½ Cup tahini
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. hemps seeds
- 1 Tbsp. boiling water
- Line a small square cake tin with baking paper.
- In a food processor, give a quick blend of the nuts and seeds. Make sure most of the nuts are still a bit chunky. Take them out and put them them in a bowl.
- Add the dates, boiling water, cinnamon and tahini to the food processor. Blend until the dates are nice and smooth.
- Put the nuts back in the food processor with the date mixture and also add the coconut. Blend until all of the ingredients are well combined and form a sticky ball.
- Press the ingredients into the cake tin. I like to use a piece of baking paper over the top to press the mixture in so it doesn’t stick to my hands and you get a nice even top.
- Place in the fridge to set for an hour. Pull the slice out by the baking paper.
- Cut into square or long bars. Keep refrigerated.
If you would like to learn start healing your family, click the link below and go to join and save to receive 25% off retail prices.
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook for more health and wellbeing tips for the family.