These are delicious and crisp. You can have them with guacamole, cheese or even for breakfast with your scrambled eggs. You won’t believe how simple they are to make.
Gluten, egg, nut and dairy free
- 500ml water
- 3 Tbsp flax meal
- ½ Tbsp. salt
- 2 Cups of mixed seeds. I did ½ cup each of sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pepita’s, flaxseeds.
- Heat the oven to 120ºC. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, stir the flax meal into the water.
- Add the seeds into the water mixture and stir.
- Let it sit for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Pour very thinly onto the baking trays. You may only get 1½ baking trays full.
- Place into the oven for 1 hour (you can use a dehydrator).
- Take them out and cut into squares while hot. Some of the ones in the middle may still be a little moist. Just remove the outer crackers and put the tray back in the oven for 5-10 mins.
- Place on racks to cool.
- Serve with cheese, GUACAMOLE, dips or relish.
If you would love to get the most amazing natural health products, click the link below and go to join and save for 25% off
To start activating your body, click the link below