If you love Tabbouleh as a side dish or main meal, your going to love this. So light and refreshing.
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 3 tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 Cup parsley, chopped
- 1 Cup mint, chopped
- 50ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Add the quinoa to a small saucepan. Pour 2 cups of water over the quinoa. Put the lid on the saucepan. Heat saucepan on medium-high heat. Bring quinoa to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until most of the water evaporates. Turn off the heat and leave the saucepan sitting on the stove top with the lid on for 10 minutes.
- Once the quinoa is ready, lay it out on a big plate and put it in the fridge to cool.
- In the meantime, lets make the dressing. In a measuring jug, add the oil. Next add the lemon, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Chop the onion, tomato and herbs.
- Get the quinoa out of the fridge. Pour the tomato, onion and herbs on the top of the quinoa. Gently mix it all through.
- Pour the dressing over the top of the salad and then lightly mix it all.
- You can enjoy this salad by itself or serve it with some lovely lamb or chicken.
Click on the link below if you would love to assist your family’s health and wellbeing with some amazing products. Go to join and save to receive 25% off retail prices
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips.