These cookies are not too sweet and are low carb. I promise they are not low in flavour though.
Gluten and dairy free
- 1½ Cups almond meal
- 2 eggs
- ¼ Cup pure maple syrup
- ¹⁄³ Cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- ¾ Cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 170°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Using a food processor, blend eggs, maple syrup, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
- Add almond meal and blend until all the ingredients are combined.
- Stir in choc chips.
- Dollop the mixture onto the tray about 3cm apart using a spoon.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes or until nice and golden.
- Allow to cool on the tray for 10 minutes and then move onto a wire cooling rack. They taste awesome warm 🙂