With just a few ingredients, these make for a simple sweet treat with the health benefits of Wild Orange essential oil.
Dates are a great source of A and B complex vitamins, iron, calcium, manganese, copper and potassium. They improve energy and brain function and contain anti-inflammatory and anti-infective properties. They also help control heart rate and blood pressure and are a great source of fibre to relieve constipation.
Find out about WILD ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL
- 1 Cup finely chopped medjool dates, seeds removed
- 1 Cup coconut, plus ¼ Cup for rolling
- 2 Tbsp. cocao
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. boiling water
- 3-4 drops doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil
- Keep the dates in the measuring cup. make sure u get as many chopped dates as you can into the cup. Gently and slowly pour the boiling water over the dates. Allow the dates to soak while you get all the other ingredients ready. Leave them for about 10 minutes.
- Add coconut, cocao, essential oil and peanut butter to a food processor.
- Once the dates have softened a little, add them to the food processor including the water.
- Blitz until all ingredients are well combined. It will form like a big ball in the bowl of the food processor.
- Spread the extra coconut on a plate.
- Using damp hands, roll 1 Tbsp. of the mixture into a ball and then roll in the coconut. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
- Place them in the fridge to set for about an hour.
Click the link below to find out where to get the amazing Wild Orange essential oil. Don’t forget to go to join and save to receive 25% off retail prices.
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips.