If you have weak or brittle nails, this serum is so nourishing.
This blend is also amazing for skin conditions and irritations. So it’s pretty versatile.
It is important to use the best quality essential oils. It makes a difference to potency and purity. I don’t care what blog you read or what an essential oil company tells you, the low cost is a good indication that you are not getting the best quality oils. Please do your research about where and how the oils are grown, and if the company is involved in the growing process. If the plants or trees are harvested where they are native, then you know you’re going to get a pure oil. Lavender grown in Australia for example, isn’t going to be the best quality as Australia just doesn’t have the right conditions.
- 4 drops each of Doterra Frankincense, Rosemary, Lavender and Myrrh
- 20 drops of red raspberry oil
- 20 drops of Apricot kernel oil
- Fractionated coconut oil
- 10ml glass roller bottle
- Begin by adding the essential oils to the roller bottle in the same order as above.
- Top them with the raspberry oil and then the apricot oil.
- Fill the rest of the bottle with fractionated coconut oil.
- Roll on your nail beds and around the cuticles twice a day.
If you would like to know how to get Doterra’s essential oils, click the link below and go to join and save
You can also learn more about essential oils and other great health and wellness tips and ideas at my Facebook page.