There’s nothing like a Mexican feast for the family or when you’re entertaining. One of the dishes we love is my Mexe Chicken with salad, GUACAMOLE , ROASTED TOMATO SALSA, MEXE VEGIES. You can have it on Fajita’s, Tortilla’s Tacos or with rice. Such a versatile meal.
Gluten, dairy, egg and nut free
- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced into strips
- 1 red onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 small red capsicum. sliced into strips
- 1 zucchini, cut in half and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Paprika
- 1 Tbsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Ground Coriander
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ½ lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Once it is heated add half of the olive oil.
- Add onion and cook, stirring for 1 minute, then add capsicum and zucchini with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cook stirring until soft, then remove from the pan to a clean bowl.
- Pour the other half of the oil into the pan and heat. Stir in the checkin strips for 30 seconds.
- Add garlic, paprika, cumin, coriander, pinch of salt and pepper and stir for 1 minute.
- Sprinkle the lime juice over the chicken and continue to stir, scraping the bottom of the pan and coating the chicken in the spices and lime juice.
- When the chicken is almost cooked add the vegetables back into the pan.
- Cook stirring for a further 2 or 3 minutes until all the chicken and vegetables are cooked through and coated in the flavour.
- Serve on a platter with any of my favourite accompaniments mentioned above.
If you would love to know how to support your family’s health and wellbeing with amazing natural and non-toxic products, please click the link below and go to join and save to receive 25% off.
Feel free to follow me on Facebook for more amazing health and wellness tips.