These delicious nuts are so quick and easy to make. I keep them in a glass jar and have a handful when I need a sweet snack.
Gluten, egg and can be dairy free
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. melted butter or coconut oil
- 400g pecans
- 1/2 Cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Large pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 1700 C and grease and line a baking tray.
- Whisk butter, cinnamon, maple syrup and salt together in a large glass bowl until well combined.
- Add in pecans and toss them in the maple mixture until they are all coated.
- Pour the pecans onto the baking tray and place in the oven to bake for 10 minutes. Take the tray out and stir the pecans so they bake evenly.
- Place in the oven for another 10 minutes until they go a little darker and the maple syrup starts to thicken.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on the tray.
- Once they are cooled, keep them in an airtight container.