Did you know that baby wipes and make up wipes have plastic in them? Not to mention the skin irritating chemicals and fragrances added. Not only can they irritate the skin but they can end up in landfill and the ocean.
These make up wipes are soothing to the skin and break down much easier, therefore better for the environment.
Please be mindful of what brand of essential oils you use as they are not all created equally, despite what the bottle says.
- ½ Cup witch hazel
- 1 Cup distilled water
- ½ teaspoon fractionated coconut oil
- 3 drops each of Tea tree, Frankincense and lavender.
- Large container to keep the wipes in.
- 1 roll of kitchen paper towel, cut in half. Make sure you use good quality kitchen towel as it makes a difference if you use a poor quality one. I have been stung using poor quality. They just don’t cut it.
- Pour the coconut oil, water, witch hazel and essential oils into the container.
- Place the paper towel roll into the liquid, cut side up. Let it sit and allow the water to rise up the paper towel.
- Take it out carefully and turn it up the other way, putting the cut side down into the container.
- Pull the cardboard roll out of the middle and discard.
- Pull a piece of the paper towel out from the middle of the roll. Tear a piece of paper towel and use to remove make up, as a freshening towel or even a baby wipe.
if you would love to know where to get these amazing essential oils, click the link below and go to join and save.
Please feel free to contact me on Facebook with any questions