When your kids ask you to buy them the packets of Mac and Cheese because they have it at their friends houses, you can say that you will make it for them and it will taste even better.
Gluten, egg and nut free
- 350g gluten free macaroni pasta
- 300ml carton of thick cream
- 1½ Cups tasty cheese, grated (you can use a mix of tasty and parmesan if you want the flavour a bit sharper).
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions in a large saucepan. Make sure you have loads of water in the saucepan so the pasta doesn’t stick together.
- While the pasta is cooking, place a small-medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Add the cream and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the salt and cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted and you have a lovely cheesy sauce.
- Once the pasta is cooked and drained, add it in back into the large, empty saucepan.
- Stir the cheesy sauce through the pasta.
- Serve just as it is. You can add veggies, chicken ham, whatever. But this is my simple replacement meal for the kids and the love it this way.
If you would love to get yourself the most amazing natural products, click the link below and go to join and save.