When I threw this recipe together, I didn’t expect it to be so moist. The whole thing got eaten in one sitting it is that delicious.
Serves 10 depending on how hungry people are lol
- 150g butter, softened
- 1/3 Cup coconut sugar (you can use any sugar you like)
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla paste
- 2 Cups almond meal
- 3/4 Cup desiccated coconut
- 2/3 Cup milk (any milk you like)
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 170oC and grease and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a Thermomix, blender or food processor, beat butter, vanilla and sugar until nice a fluffy.
- While your machine is running, add 1 egg at a time until it in incorporated smoothly in the butter and sugar mixture.
- Break the bananas into big pieces with your hands and throw them in the blender with the almond meal, coconut, milk and baking powder. Blend until the milk and dry ingredients are mixed in well.
- Pour the mix into the prepared tin and bake for about 40 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle of the bread comes out clean and the top bounces back when you lightly touch it. Try not to over cook it in case it dries it out.
- Serve warm and maybe share some of it if you can lol.