- 1 can refried beans or a can of kidney beans mashed or whipped in the food processor
- 1 portion of roasted tomato salsa (see recipe on this page under snacks). OR you can use a jar but obviously I prefer home made.
- 1 Cup grated cheese.
- Sour cream or GUACAMOLE to serve on top.
- Heat oven to 190ºC.
- In a small bowl, mix the refried beans with ¼ cup of the salsa.
- In an oven proof pie dish, spread the bean and salsa mix evenly through the dish.
- Spread the rest of the salsa across the top of the bean mix.
- Top with the grated cheese.
- Cook in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
- Top with dollops of sour cream or Guacamole and use fresh raw vegetables to dip into it (or preservative, gluten free corn chips if your being naughty lol)