Why do I use dóTERRA Essential oils?
Because they are the best of course. There is a reason why the company has rapidly grown in the last 2 years. You can’t beat the product and anyone that tries to tell you otherwise has either never used them or hasn’t been educated on them. I can’t go past the purity, efficiency, the fact that you can ingest them and third party testing of dóTERRA’s oils, not to mention the amazing ethics of the company.
What do we use Frankincense for in our house?:
When in doubt, get Frank out!!
- Frankincense is one of the most prized and precious essential oils due to its extensive health benefits.
- It was used anciently in everything from perfumes to lotions for soothing the skin.
- Frankincense comes from the Boswellia species of tree and is native to Ethiopia, Somalia, India and the Arabic Peninsula and has been used in Ayurvedic and traditional Chinese health practices.
- It induces feelings of peace, satisfaction and overall wellness.
- This essential oil has soothing properties.
- Take 1 to 2 drops of Frankincense in a veggie capsule to support healthy cellular function.
- Add frankincense to moisturiser to reduce appearance of blemishes and to rejuvenate the skin.
- Apply to cuticles and nail beds to maintain healthy looking fingernails.
- Apply to the bottom of the feet to promote feelings fo relaxation and balance mood.
- Massage into hands and feet for a warming and soothing effect.
- Diffuse to support overall wellness.
If you would like support your family’s health and wellbeing click the link below and go to join and save:
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips