To me, store bought avocado dips never really taste like fresh avocado. It’s so quick to whip this one up and the taste is 100% better.
Gluten, egg and nut free
- 2 ripe avocados
- 150g soft feta, I prefer Danish feta
- 1 small clove garlic
- Juice of ½ a lime
- Sprinkle of cayenne pepper, optional
- Add all of the ingredients into a food processor or Thermomix and blend until smooth.
- If you don’t have a food processor or Thermomix or you would prefer a chunky style dip, you can mash all of the ingredients together with a fork.
- Taste it and add salt if you like. I don’t add it as the feta makes it salty enough.
- Serve with vegetable sticks, crackers or some nice crusty bread.
If you would like to know how to get the most amazing wellness products, click the link below and go to join and save.
Follow me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips