GF, DF, EF
- 1½ Cups raw cashews
- 350g Medjool dates, deseeded and chopped
- In a food processor, blitz the cashews until they are finely diced but not a fine powder like almond meal.
- Add dates and process until they finely chopped and well combined with the cashews.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper ensuring it comes up the sides. Pour date and cashew mixture into tin and press down firmly, pushing it into the corners and smoothing the top. Make sure it is firmly pressed into the tin.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Lift the date mixture out of the tin by the baking paper and place on a chopping board.
- Using a sharp knife, cut 3cm wide bars from one of the ends. Keep refrigerated.