Gluten, dairy, egg, nut free
Winter calls for a tasty soup. Don’t be afraid to serve this to your kids, they will surprise you.
- 500g butternut pumpkin, diced
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 300g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 200g broccoli, cut into florets
- 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1tsp ginger, grated
- 3 Cups of vegetable stock (you can use chicken if you like)
- 400g coconut milk
- 2 – 2½ tsp. curry powder (if you like more curry flavour add more as you taste it)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- Large pinch white pepper
- Heat a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Add oil and heat.
- Add onion and cook for 2 minutes until soft and translucent.
- Stir in garlic, ginger and curry powder.
- Stir in vegetables, salt and pepper and coat in the curry.
- Pour in the stock, turn the heat up to high and bring to the boil.
- Once boiling, reduce the heat to low and put the lid on.
- Let it simmer away for 15-20 minutes until all the vegetables are soft.
- Pour the coconut milk and and bring to a gentle boil.
- Blend all ingredients using a stick blender or pour it into a blender.
- My hubby likes his with chilli sauce but you can serve it however you like.
For information on how to use therapeutic essential oils to assist you health and wellbeing, click the link below and go to join and save to receive 25% off retail prices.
Feel free to stalk me on facebook for more family health tips