Gluten, dairy, egg and nut free
- 10 x chicken tenderloins
- 3 Tbsp. polenta
- 1 tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. ground coriander
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut or Olive oil
- Gluten free corn tortillas
- In a bowl mix polenta, paprika, coriander, onion powder and salt.
- Lightly coat each tenderloin in the polenta mix by dipping them in the mix.
- Place on a clean plate.
- Heat a frypan on Medium high heat and add oil.
- Cook tenderloins in the oil until both sides are crisp and golden. When cooked place on a clean plate.
- Leave the oil in pan and place 1 or 2 tortillas in the oil (depending if they fit together).
- Cook on both sides until golden and crisp.
- Serve the chicken on top of the tortilla with any accompaniments you choose. We had Mexe veggies (see main meals-vegetarian), roasted tomato salsa and guacamole (see recipes under snacks) You can also just have the crispy chicken with salad.