Oregano essential oil benefits: Lemon essential oil benefits:
Anti-fungal (extremely high) Anti-cancer, Anti-depressant
Anti-inflammatory, Anti-septic, Anti-fungal
Anti-septic, Anti-bacterial, Anti-viral, Anti-oxidant, Anti-viral
Some uses: immune boosting, colds and flu, Some uses: Detoxing, cleaning,
Candida, Athletes foot, warts, Staph, Colds and flu, energy,
ringworm, parasites. Focus and concentration,
Depression, digestion, gout,
Tonsillitis, Stress, Pancreatitis
- 4 X Chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 drops of doTERRA’s Oregano Essential Oil (please do not use any other brand as they will not be classed as pure and are not food internal use)
- 3-4 drops of doTERRA’s Lemon Essential Oil
- 1-2 drops doTERRA’s Black Pepper Essential Oil
- ¼ tsp. pink salt
- Heat a large frying pan on high heat. When hot, add garlic olive oil. Add in chicken strips and salt and cook until just cooked but not golden.
- Mix the Olive oil and Essential oils in a small dish then pour them over the chicken to finish the cooking, stirring continuously.
- Cook for 1 minutes and remove from heat.
- I like to serve with a greek salad and or steamed rice, maybe even some home made Tzatziki.
If you would love to know how to get these amazing essential oils, click the link below and go to join and save.
Please feel free to contact me on Facebook if you have any questions