Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Egg Free
- 1¼ Cups shredded coconut
- 3 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Chia seeds
- ¼ Cup pepitas
- ¼ Cup sunflower seeds
- ½ Cup raw honey
- Heat oven to 190ºC.
- Grease and line a square baking tray with baking paper. Make sure the baking paper comes up the sides of the tray so you can just pull it out once it’s cooked.
- In a large bowl mix all of the ingredients together. Make sure all of the honey evenly covers the dry ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and spread it out evenly across the tray.
- You may need to wet your hands slightly and spread the mixture out using your finger tips. Press the mixture down and make sure it’s nice and compact.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until it is nice and golden on the top.
- Once it’s cooked, take it out of the oven and leave it to cool in the tray for 20 minutes. Pull it out by the baking paper and cut into long strips and then cut across the other way so you end up with little 4cm rectangles.
- Place it in the fridge to set and go nice a crispy for about 15 minutes.