You can make this dip as spicy as you like. My kids eat it this way and love it.
You can have it as just a dip or add it to your Mexican meal. Great with some beans and guacamole.
Gluten, egg and nut free
- 4 green shallots, finely sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 300ml sour cream, take out of fridge half an hour before
- 1 Cup sharp tasty cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. pickled jalapeños, finely diced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¹⁄8 tsp. salt
- Pinch Cayenne pepper
- Heat a medium to large frying pan on medium heat. Add oil and heat until bubbling.
- Add shallots and garlic and cook for one minute until shallots are soft and garlic is fragrant. Don’t burn them.
- Add jalapeños and sour cream and stir for 1 minute until the cream starts to slightly bubble.
- Add in the cheese, salt and pepper and cook stirring for 2 minutes until the cheese is melted and the ingredients are combined to make a sauce.
- Pour into a nice glass or ceramic dip dish and serve with organic corn chips, raw vegetables or with your favourite Mexican meal.
If you would love to know how to get amazing health and wellness products, click the link below and go to join and save.
Follow me on Facebook for more health and wellness tips