- 1 Cup polenta
- 2 ½ Cups chicken broth/stock
- ¹/³ Cup Fresh Parmesan Cheese, grated
- In a medium saucepan over high heat, add the polenta and stock.
- Bring to the boil stirring continuously. Once boiling, turn the heat down a little to medium heat so the polenta doesn’t dry out too much and stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Once it has thickened and the polenta is no longer hard, stir in parmesan cheese. If it is too thick and gluggy, add a little water or stock and heat for another minute, stirring until it is evaporated.