Gluten, dairy, egg and nut free
- 1kg green prawns, peeled
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced or diced
- 1 zucchini, cut into small cubes
- ½-1 red capsicum (depending on size), finely diced
- ½ tsp. Cajun seasoning (you can add more or less if you like)
- 1 Tbsp. butter or butter alternative
- 1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Heat a large frying pan on high heat. When the pan is hot, add butter and oil and allow to melt.
- Add the onion to the pan and cook for 2 minutes until soft and translucent.
- Add zucchini, capsicum and garlic and cook stirring for 4-5 minutes.
- Sprinkle in cajun seasoning and stir.
- Add the prawns and cook quickly for 5 minutes or until they change colour from green to orange.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with rice.
If you loved this recipe i would love to see a photo of it. U can send it to me on Facebook (see link below)
If you would like to support your family’s health and wellbeing go to the link below and click join and save