Gluten free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Egg Free
- 1 Cup gluten free rolled oats
- ½ Cup sunflower seeds
- ½ Cup Pepitas
- 1 Cup coconut flakes or shredded coconut
- ½ Sultanas
- ½ Cup Craisins
- ¼ Cup Coconut oil
- ¹⁄³ Cup Raw Organic Honey
- ½ tsp. ground Cinnamon
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Heat oven to 190
- Heat coconut oil and honey over low-medium heat. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Add cinnamon and stir until thick (1 minute)
- Put dry ingredients in a large bowl. Pour honey mixture over dry ingredients and mix together with a large spoon until dry ingredients are coated in honey mixture.
- Pour onto the baking tray and spread the muesli out over the tray.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes, take the tray out and give the muesli a good mix to ensure all of it gets toasted.
- Place it back in the oven for another 5 minutes or until it is all lightly golden.
- Allow to cool completely and serve with yoghurt.