GF, EF, NF
- ½ Cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 Cup greek yoghurt or yoghurt of your choice
- ½ Cup milk or coconut milk
- ½ green apple, grated with skin on
- 3-4 Tbsp. craisins or sultanas
- Blueberries to sprinkle on top
- In a large bowl, pour yoghurt and milk over the oats and stir to combine. Place it in the fridge over night to allow oats to soften, alternatively you can do it at least 40 minutes before serving.
- After the oats have soaked, stir in craisins or sultanas and grated apple.
- Serve sprinkled with blueberries or strawberries, whatever you prefer.