I make this spray for after sun care, sunburn or any burns for that matter, rashes, itchy spots, insect bites, cuts, abrasions, or you can even use it as a deodorant. It’s the best spray to have in your first aid kit. If you go on holidays, you need this in your bag.
Aloe vera has a multitude of amazing health benefits. To learn more read about it here
You will need a 30 or 50ml fine mist glass spray bottle.
- 1½ Tbsp. pure aloe vera gelly (I use Forever Living Products because I think it’s the best. Message me if you want to know how to get it).
- 10 drops pure Lavender essential oil LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
- 6 drops pure Tea tree essential oil (not your low grade chemist brand) TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Purified water
- Squeeze the aloe vera gel into the spray bottle.
- Add essential oils and top it up with the water.
- Place the sprayer the bottle and it’s read to go. So simple.
- I like to keep mine in the fridge as it feels nice on insect bites or burns when it’s cold.
Click on the link below and go to join and save to receive 25% off retail prices.
Feel free to stalk me on Facebook for more cool tips